Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Congratulations your engaged!! The Photographer...

Lets talk about your photographer...


How do you choose??

In a market that is extremely saturated, choosing a photographer can seem a bit overwhelming to say the least. Let's face it the day is going to go by so quickly and you will want your photographer to be able to capture the beauty, details, and raw emotion from your day. Here at Bridal Entourage we have the extreme pleasure to work with some of the best in the business. We would like to take the next few moments to introduce you to them...


A few words and inspiration from Ali owner of  


Golden Arrow Photography

  I believe every love story is unique and it deserves to be captured that way. I’m continually inspired by my couples. I want your images to be a family heirloom you cherish for years to come. I want our time together to be memorable and for you to walk away feeling like, maybe, just maybe, being in front of the camera isn’t so bad.

Truth be told, I fall in love with every love story I’ve captured. I make it my job to get to know my couples, so that I am able to authentically capture your day. I aim to find balance in capturing the candid moments as well as the beautifully posed images that float around social media.
I know that even though this is such an exciting time in your life, it can also be incredibly overwhelming. I hold my client relationships closest to my heart. I take your vision, dreams and enthusiasm as seriously as if it were my own. 

To sum my photography style, it is authentic, timeless and natural with fun added into the mix.
I strive for my images to be a unique blend of art and photojournalism, I want them to be a modern but timeless, and above all look natural. Honestly, I love photographing weddings and thrive on the excitement, emotion and enjoyment of the day. I am always looking for the golden light, using dramatic lines, maybe contrasting backgrounds or even how I can include movement in a photo or two. I am spontaneous. A wedding day is a celebration so let’s have some fun taking photos! 

Beauty...



Details...





Emotion...


 



A few words and inspiration from Amy owner of  

I photograph couples looking for imagery showing the essence of their love going beyond just smiling poses (although we get lots of those too!). I love to see the beauty in friends and family coming together to celebrate love, and I watch for those special moments while the vows are read, or when the parents gaze tenderly at their child. 

  I photograph authentic couples in love, who yearn for the connection of heart reaching, yet timeless images. I truly believe that the happiest day of your life deserves to be beautifully and elegantly captured. Whether big or small, every detail in a wedding story is important. Through my images, couples are able to relive the groom’s emotional reaction, the radiant laugh between bridesmaids and the beauty of a father gazing tenderly at his daughter- reminding us all what true love really looks like. Let’s intimately capture the joy of your wedding day. I would be honored to be by your side.


Beauty...
  



Details...


Emotion...



 A few words and inspiration from Katie owner of 


 Our heart's desire is to provide an unparalleled experience while capturing your story in a timeless way. You'll never see trends from the KMP&F Team. You'll see family heirlooms. You'll see authentic connections reflected in our work. You'll see stories. You'll see clean color and joy. You'll see yourself in a new light. You'll see how beautiful you truly are. 

 In a world where you're constantly told that you are never enough: never pretty enough, thin enough, smart or talented enough, I'm here to use my camera and my gifts to help you see that you are more than enough. You can accomplish immeasurably more than you think you can. You will be the most beautiful bride. You are the mother your children need. You are the photographer your clients dreamed of. You are longed for by a Savior who loves you. You are MORE than enough.

Beauty...


Details...


Emotion...


Here are a few tips when choosing your photographer. 1.Get to know them, spend time with them. ask questions, feel comfortable. 2.Check out their photos, read their reviews. 3.Talk with your planner especially if you are getting married out of your area.Your planner will know the best vendors to work with. Give us a call if you need help in choosing a photographer. 
Our Bridal Entourage team is waiting to serve you.


Whatever your style, be true to yourself and what you envision for your wedding day...

 Blessings, Nancy and Kelly...

Look for our future blog post for more wedding tips, photos, and information.

For more Photography inspiration check out our boards on Pinterest


Please check out our sister companies for your wedding needs...


 Follow us all on Instagram...

No comments:

Post a Comment